For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Friday, September 25, 2009

:: Franz Family ::


This cute family scheduled a session with me, and decided they wanted pictures done at the orchards and on the railroads track. When they got here, I was excited because their kids were almost the exact same age as my kids. The session was a lot of fun! I couldn't get over how cute the kids were. The little boy, "M", was all boy and the little girl, "A", couldn't have been more girly. She was posing up a storm the whole time! Thanks, Franz family!











2 comments:

  1. Great stuff here Kristen! I especially love the one of the little girl climbing on her dad's shoulders, the one of mom and son looking at each other, and the one of the parents on the tracks is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know my favorite one!! I LOVE THE ONE OF THE JEANS!! I can't get enough of those cute little legs!

    ReplyDelete