For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

:: Shannon & Josh ::


I'm completely behind with my editing and sneak previews! The big day for Shannon and Josh finally rolled around, two weeks ago. It was a beautiful (and hot!) day in St. George. It was a lot of fun running around and taking pictures. Josh and Shannon's personalities were every where in the ceremony. It was just how they were hoping it would be: fun and laid back. Her brother, dad, and brothers-in-law were all wearing their matching Hawaiian print shirts for the reception. Here is a small preview of some of the editing I have finished so far:








Did I mention Shannon's older sister, Megan, is one of my best friends from high school? I couldn't resist taking a picture of her adorable family.

2 comments:

  1. I am officially in love with you! You did an awesome job and I can't wait to see the rest of them.

    PS. When did I get so fat? Ewh Im a grossy. Other than that its a dang cute picture though! Now i need to loose 20lbs and have you do a real session for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look awesome! I love the cake photo. Whenever you post new pictures, I get all sorts of excited about you taking my family ones...eventually! :)

    ReplyDelete