For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

:: Waiting for Spring :: Utah County Photographer | Utah County Children's Photographer | Provo Utah Photographer


The weather has been unpredictable lately.  It's gorgeous one day and snowing the next.  I am, however, enjoying this time of year right now because I know within the next month I'm going to start getting really busy and I won't have as much time (or motivation) to take my own kids out and do pictures.

On Sunday, my kids were looking extra cute in their matchy-matchy outfits (I can't resist!).  Kate and Jonas wore these outfits last year for Easter and when I realized they still fit them I hopped right onto Ebay and found Hailey a dress to match them.  Adorable!  I have their Easter outfits for this year sitting in their closets.  I'm just waiting for the blossoms to blossom on the cherry orchards and the apple orchards.  I plan on taking my three kids out in their Easter outfits to get a picture and I plan on doing Hailey's first birthday pictures in the blossoming cherry orchards.




I thought since I have been neglecting this photography blog (I'm soaking up all the time before I get really busy with pictures again - I usually start booking like crazy in May) I would post a few pictures that I've done of my own kids.  I have been working hard at getting different backdrop set ups for indoor child and newborn sessions.


You can't tell very well in this picture, but there's a bead-board backdrop behind Hailey.


This backdrop is my current favorite.  I love it!  And the baby, I love her too!


Here's another view of the bead-board backdrop... and my adorable five year old!


And here's my cute three year old boy.  I absolutely love using the window light from his room and capturing him in his own space.



I needed an updated picture of Jonas and one of Hailey to change out the pictures in my entryway.  I hurried and took a few pictures of them in front of the stone on my front porch.  That spot always gets amazing light in the early afternoon.

If you're planning on booking a session any time soon and you have a particular date in mind, I suggest you book it as soon as possible.  Things start filling up and getting a little crazy in the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment