For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Sunday, October 30, 2011

:: Kate, Jonas, & Hailey :: Utah County Photographer


The main reason I became interested in photography was because I became a mother.  After I became a mother, I realized how quickly my babies grow and change.  Photography is my way of capturing my kids in an exact stage and in an exact moment that I never want to forget.  The busier I become, the less time I spend with my own children in front of the lens.  I have been trying harder to put my kids on the front-burner and make photographing them more of a priority.  So, one afternoon, I looked out the window and noticed that the lighting was beautiful.  I scrambled, got the kids ready, and headed out the door (by myself!) to take some pictures of my three kids together.  It was far from perfect.  The baby spent half the time trying to run away and the other half crying.  I was bribing my kids to puh-lease just smile cute and cooperate for a minute.  I was stressed to the max the whole time... but you know what?  I doesn't matter because I came away with a few images that I will cherish for the rest of my life.  Isn't that what it's all about?



No comments:

Post a Comment