For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

:: Edwards :: Utah County Photographer, Washington County Photographer


While I was in St. George, I was able to take some pictures of my sister and her family.  She was in need of her regular fall family pictures (which I can't post because it would spoil her Christmas cards!), pictures of the twins who are turning three soon, and pictures of the baby who is turning one in about a month.  I had a lot of fun taking pictures of these cute kids - it gives me a reason to hang out with them while my kids aren't there so I get to feel like a fun aunt for a few minutes.



My sister made the adorable 1 cupcake shirt.  Isn't it to die for?  She also made ones for the twins with a 3 on them.  They turned out so cute.



Does this picture crack anyone else up?  The twins look like little Ralph Lauren models or something.

1 comment:

  1. Ok is it just me or does their little one and your Hailey look a lot alike?

    ReplyDelete