For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Friday, July 27, 2012

:: Paul & Tahnee's Wedding, Manti LDS Temple :: Utah County Wedding Photographer


Paul and Tahnee's wedding was absolutely beautiful.  We were lucky enough to be invited to the actual wedding (sealing) in the Manti LDS Temple.  It was my first time ever being inside the Manti Temple (and only my second or third ever seeing the outside) and it was absolutely stunning.  It set the mood perfectly for the whole entire day.


Mr. & Mrs. Marshall!



It was a busy day at the Manti LDS Temple, we had to (im)patiently wait our turn for the stairs for the big group pictures.



Unfortunately, the sealing went a little longer than expected so we only had about 45 minutes to do all of their pictures.  Including the big group shots.  Ah!  We rushed and rushed and made it work, but I really wish we would have had more time to spend doing more pictures of Paul and Tahnee by themselves.



I technically wasn't hired to do pictures at the reception, but I brought along my camera to make sure to get a picture of the bouquet and rings and the cake.  The reception was beautiful!  Tahnee did all the decorations by herself and they turned out absolutely perfect.



The beautiful wedding cake.


Tahnee had the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen!  I loved the combination of roses, berries, and the brain plants (I had no idea what they were really called, but thanks to google I learned they are called cockscomb).  Beautiful!

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Marshall!

No comments:

Post a Comment