For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Friday, May 20, 2011

:: Hailey Jean :: Utah County Baby Photographer | Utah County Children's Photographer | Provo Utah Photographer | Cherry Blossom Orchard Pictures Utah


My baby had her first birthday at the beginning of the month.  I can't believe she is already a year old - the year has gone by so quickly!  It seems like just yesterday she surprised us by arriving six weeks early.  I knew her birthday would be almost perfectly timed with the blossoming cherry and apple orchards, so I patiently waited for the right night to take her out and do pictures.  They weren't as blossomy (is that a word?) as I had hoped, but I still love how the images turned out.  I had my husband there to help me and my two older kids were in the Denali watching a movie.  I was worried we were out past Hailey's bedtime and she might not be happy, but she was a little champ.  The session was quick, probably under 30 minutes, but with my husband's help (and the fact that she can't walk yet) we were able to get enough images to satisfy me.  Prepare for a picture overload!  It's hard to choose a favorite when I'm so smitten by the baby in the pictures.

But, before you see some of her first birthday pictures, here is a video I made to celebrate her first year of life.



And now, on to the pictures.


I think this might be my favorite image from the whole session.  I had everything loaded in the Denali and as we were pulling out of the garage, I spotted my son's trike hanging on the wall.  I made my husband stop the car, grab the trike, and load it up.  I just knew it would look so adorable in the orchards with her red bow, jean romper, chubby thighs, and big smile.  I'm so glad I made him grab it!


I also made sure to pack Hailey's birthday tutu dress and her (barely still floating) birthday balloons.





These cheeks!  And that button nose!  Don't you just want to kiss her?




This is a little tutu I made special for her birthday pictures.  Unfortunately for me, I didn't get very many pictures of her in it.  It was the third outfit of the night and she was tired of performing for me.  She had a lot more fun trying to eat the tutu with her new teeth.  I do, however, absolutely love this image of her bare arms, chubby hands, curls, and her perfect little profile.  I (obviously) cannot get enough of this little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment