For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

:: Audrey :: Utah County Photographer | Provo, UT Photographer | Utah County Baby Photographer | Orem Children's Photographer


Sweet little Audrey is just a few days away from turning six months old.  She is one of the strongest little babies I've ever taken pictures of!  She was sitting up a few days before she turned five months old.  I have a feeling she is going to keep her Momma on her toes.  Audrey's family was in town for the weekend so we had to squeeze a session in quick.  We only had a few minutes to do pictures before Audrey's bedtime, but I am pleased with the images we got.


I think this picture is just precious.  It makes me wish I had one just like of each of my kids when they were babies.




Look at these cheeks!  I love them!




This is how you can tell when the baby is done with pictures.  I love her pouty lip!

1 comment: