For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

:: Ryann :: Pageant Photographer Provo Utah | Utah County Photographer | Utah County Senior Portraits


Ryann is entering the Santaquin Junior Miss pageant.  As part of the pageant, the girls submit a photograph of their self.  The girl with the best photograph wins the title of "Most Photogenic."  Ryann asked me if I would be willing to go out and shoot some pictures of her for the pageant.  This shoot was so fun!  I'm anxious to see which picture Ryann will choose to submit to the pageant.  I think she has a shot at winning!







This is the dress that Ryann will be wearing for the pageant this year.  Pictures don't do it justice, it sparkles like crazy!  It (I should say she) is going to look amazing under the stage lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment