For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

:: Everett & Avery :: Provo UT Photographer | Utah County Childrens Photographer | Utah County Baby Photographer


It's been a few weeks since I did Everett's newborn pictures, and finally the weather cooperated enough to get a few quick pictures of Everett and his big sister, Avery.


Doesn't she look like such a proud big sister?  I think this picture is adorable!


And, I absolutely cannot believe how big Everett has gotten in just a few weeks!  I could barely recognize the cute little chunk!  He is so adorable.


I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of Avery by herself.  This image is, by far, my favorite one from the whole night.  She looks absolutely angelic.



Adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment