For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Friday, June 24, 2011

:: The Miner's :: St. George, Utah Photographer | Utah County Photographer | Provo, UT Baby Photographer


I finally had a session with adorable little Max and his family.  We were scheduled to do his Mom's maternity pictures when she was pregnant with him, but thanks to a crazy snow storm we had to leave town early and I wasn't able to do her session.  Things were crazy at Christmas time and I didn't get to do Max's newborn pictures either.  Finally, now that he's six months old, the stars aligned and I was able to do Max's six month pictures and some family pictures.  I'm so glad - Max is adorable!  I just love his red hair and bright blue eyes.  I just barely got back into town and I haven't gone through all of the images from the session, but I did have a minute to pick out a few favorites.  Here's a little sneak peek from the session:



I love this shot of Max and his Mamma.  I wish I had three like it - one with each of my kids when they were this age.






Isn't this chair to die for?  It belonged to Eric's great-great grandmother.  I loved that they brought it along for the shoot!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! Thank you so much! I love these ones and I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete