For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Thursday, July 7, 2011

:: Franz Family :: Utah County Photographer | Spanish Fork, UT Photographer | Provo Utah Photographer


I had a session with this family almost two years ago.  I was excited when they emailed me and asked if I would do their family pictures again.  It was fun to see how much the kids had grown in the last two years!  They requested a field with an old barn in it.  I headed out to an area that I though may have one, and I hit the jack pot!  I am in love with this location.  I came home from this session and pulled the pictures off my card immediately because I was so anxious to see them.  I love how they turned out.  This sneak peek is a little longer than normal, I had a really hard time narrowing down my favorites.  Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment