For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

:: Brooks McCoy :: Utah County Newborn Photographer, Provo UT Newborn Photographer


I was lucky enough to get to take a few pictures of my sweet friend Lacee's new little baby yesterday.  He is so adorable; he reminds me so much of his big brother!  It was a lot of fun getting a chance to hold and snuggle this sweet little guy.  There's nothing better than a teeny tiny baby fresh from heaven.  Even though McCoy didn't love getting his pictures taken (he was much, much more interested in his binky), we still got some precious pictures.



I la la love wrinkly baby skin and tiny little baby mouths.



Look how tiny he is!  He's pretty much the same size as his Daddy's baseball mitt.  Love.



1 comment:

  1. Kristen! You are SO amazing! These turned out adorable!! Thank you Thank you!! I can't even pick a favorite, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete