For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Sunday, October 11, 2009

:: Amy & Stephen ::


I had an engagement session with these two a few nights ago. I was hired by someone else (the bride's brother and sister-in-law) to take their engagement pictures as a gift. Isn't that an awesome idea? I had never even thought of something like that, but I fell in love with the idea. We had all heard of this amazing location, but had never been there. It was a little bit of a hike to get there, but so totally worth it. It was beautiful! These two were naturals in front of the camera and I'm loving the variety of shots we got. Enjoy the sneak peek!











2 comments:

  1. These turned out beautiful, Kristen. Another amazing photoshoot! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't been keeping up w/ your blogs, but i'm so impressed and indspired by all of your photoshoots! i love the sillouette one w/ the sun flare here. i love all of these actually, beautiful couple too.

    ReplyDelete