For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Friday, October 9, 2009

:: Shay & Colton ::


Remember when I posted about Shay's bridals? Well, last weekend was her gorgeous wedding on the beach in Morro Bay, California. It was a quick trip for me and the plane ride made my newly pregnant self completely sick but in the end it was totally worth it. I'm pretty sure there couldn't have been a more gorgeous location for a wedding or a better backdrop for wedding pictures. The day before their wedding, the weather was foggy and dreary. The day after was even more foggy, cold, and dreary. The day of their wedding was perfect. The sun was shining and their wasn't a cloud in the sky. It was beautiful. There were so many tiny details that went into this wedding that completely fit Shay and Colton's personality and made it so memorable: the girls all had red shoes, but they just carried them as an accessory rather than wearing them on the beach. The boys all sported flip-flops and chains on their tuxes. There were rose petals strewn all along the bridal path on the beach. One of my other favorite details: Colton's ring. It even matched their wedding colors and was one of the coolest rings I've ever seen. It completely fit him and I know he's going to be proud to wear it! No matter how gorgeous the wedding and all the details were, I have to admit that my favorite part was spending time with Shay. I was honored to be able to help her get ready, calm her nerves, help her go potty (haha!), and just hang out with her like the good ol' days. For the record, I said that her bridal shoot was my favorite shoot so far. That's not true anymore, this one is!

I haven't even looked at the photos of the reception yet. I've been having way too much fun with all of these gorgeous beach photos. So, for now, enjoy the sneak peek!



2 comments: