For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

:: Hilary & McCoy ::


I have been neglecting this photography blog!  The winter slows down a lot with photography (because of the terrible weather and ugly outside) and I take advantage of my break.

I set up my background the other day to take some pictures of two of my friends' cute little babies.  It was a quick little session, like 30 minutes total between the two of them, but we got some amazing pictures.  I always say, it's really hard to take a bad picture of a cute baby.


McCoy is so adorable.  He was cracking me up!  He just barely turned six months old and he was crawling all over the place.  He was even trying to pull up on my leg!  He is so dang cute.


Oh, just look at Baby Hilary's eyes!  She also has the most perfect little lips.  I just adore her!


No comments:

Post a Comment