For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

:: Chad & Mandy :: Utah County Engagement Photographer, Utah County Wedding Photographer


While I was in St. George last weekend, I was able to squeeze in an engagement session with Chad and Mandy.  I loved being able to do a session in sunny St. George - it looked and felt like spring there!  The weather and the lighting were both perfect.  I'm looking forward to doing the rest of their wedding pictures in the upcoming months.  I'm not quite finished editing the session yet, but I do have a few finished.  Even with a smaller selection (since I'm not finished editing), I still had a hard time narrowing down my favorite images from the session; here's a little sneak peek:







2 comments: