For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

:: Paisley :: Utah County Newborn Photographer


I had so much fun taking pictures of sweet, tiny little Paisley.  Her Mom contacted me a few days before and I was so glad we were able to make an appointment quickly; she was nine days old when I did her pictures and she was a little angel!  I always love newborn sessions, it gives me a chance to hold a tiny new baby without any commitment of getting up at night and feeding :)  As always, I had a really hard time narrowing down which images to share.  Like I always say, it's hard to take a bad picture of a cute baby!

 




I am in love with all the adorable accessories her Mom brought.  I love the bows, bracelets, and especially the little pearl necklaces.



Paisley was pretty worn out (and hungry) when we finished her individual images, but luckily we were able to get a few cute ones with her proud big brother.  The image below is one of my favorites.  His smile is so precious, and her little yawn is adorable.  You can he is going to be such a good big brother!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment