For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

:: Casperson Family :: Utah County Family Photographer, Provo Utah Children's Photographer


I am so behind on my photography blog!  Life has been crazy busy.  I've had a few sessions, my grandma passed away, lots of traveling, finishing the backyard, etc.  During all that, I neglected posting any sneak previews on my blog.  Apologies!

Back before Spring hit, some of our best friends came into town.  While they were here, we ran out and did a quick family session for them.  They have such a beautiful family and they are so fun to do pictures of.  not only that, but I know when they come I get to spend the whole weekend with them too.  They are like family! They've had these pictures for months now, but even so, here are a few of my favorites from that session.






Love you, Casperson's!

No comments:

Post a Comment