For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Thursday, May 10, 2012

:: Chad & Mandy's Bridals/Groomals :: Utah County Wedding Photograher


Remember this session with Chad and Mandy?  Time went by quickly and their wedding is already just around the corner.  A few weeks ago (I'm behind, remember?) they came up North to have their Bridals and Groomals done.  We chose one of my favorite locations.  The lush greenery plus the beautiful stone work gets me every time!  The lighting was beautiful and we used up every last drop of sunlight.  I got a lot of great images during this session and, as always, I had a really hard time narrowing down and trying to decide which images to post here.  Even though Chad and Mandy already have their disc of photos, I thought I'd still post a few of my favorites from their session here.











Their big day is on Friday!  I'm excited to be able to shoot their photos after they are married.  Prepare for another blog post featuring Mandy and Chad before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment