For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

:: Morgan Extended Family :: Utah County Family Photographer


This session was so much fun!  I'm always a tiny bit hesitant when I'm asked to do pictures for big extended families.  It requires me to be a little more bossy (posing larger groups) and a little more silly (getting lots of kids to smile) than I usually am.  Fortunately for me, this family was so much fun!  We met at Thanksgiving Point and did pictures there and the scenery was breathtaking.  I'm having a lot of fun editing their session, though it's taking me a little longer than normal because of the huge amount of images I took.  Since today is Amy's (the cute redhead!) birthday, I figured I'd post a few of my favorites so far.

Happy birthday, Amy!





Aren't they cute?  They are some of my favorite friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment