For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Monday, May 21, 2012

:: Cherry Orchards :: Utah County Photographer, Provo UT Photographer


After Easter, I was just waiting for the orchards to blossom.  I really wanted to get pictures of my kids in their Easter clothes when the orchards were blossomed.  Fortunately for me, I live next door to several different kinds of orchards.  Apple, peach, and tart cherry.  All of the orchards blossom at different times and the blossoms last less than a week.  The cherry orchards are the only orchards that blossom this bright white color.  I knew I wanted the white blossoms to match their outfits so we just waited.  One day, after running a couple errands, we did our usual drive by to check on the orchards.  Low and behold, they were blossomed! I ran the kids home, bribed them with a sucker, changed their clothes, and we ran back to the orchards to get some pictures.  It's always a lot more work doing pictures of my own kids (especially since I'm usually by myself), but I was happy that we at least got a couple pictures this year.  I love these orchards!



I love these kids, too.

2 comments: