For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Saturday, June 9, 2012

:: Hailey Jean - Two Years Old :: Utah County Children's Photographer, Provo UT Baby Photographer


My baby turned two (!) on May 1st.  I patiently waited for all the stars to align (good lighting when it wasn't bedtime or nap time, a free evening, the bows and pediromper delivered, etc.) and they finally did a couple weeks after her birthday.  When my friend Summer brought me the bows and the pedirompers, I was beyond excited to get out there and do Hailey's pictures.  The bows and the rompers were so adorable!  Summer owns the Pretty Baby Bowtique and I can't get over how beautiful her girly accessories are.  I did the shoot during the day while my husband was at work and I quickly remembered why I don't like doing pictures of my own kids without his help.  It was a lot of work!  Little Miss Hailey thought it was a fun game to run away from me and she really made me work for the smiles she gave me.  I just can't believe my little preemie baby is already two years old.  Special thanks again to Summer for the perfect accessories.  Make sure to check out her etsy store (http://www.etsy.com/shop/prettybabybowtique) to see all of the amazing stuff she makes.  Here are some of my favorites from the session with Hailey:




 





One last shout out to my amazing sister, Elisa.  She made Hailey the adorable "2" shirt for her birthday.  I wish I had her sewing skills and her patience.

1 comment: