For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Monday, June 11, 2012

:: Paul & Tahnee :: Utah County Engagement Photographer



Meet my cute friend, Tahnee:



 Not too long ago, Tahnee met the man of her dreams.  I think the story of how they were set up and how the whole relationship went down is pretty amazing.  I have loved being able to see her fall in love and get engaged!  I did her engagements awhile back (almost a month ago, actually) and I'm just barely getting around to posting some of my favorites.  This session was probably the most fun engagement session I've ever done.  It was short and sweet and I'm pretty sure we spent more time laughing than we did taking pictures, thanks to Paul.








Tahnee and Paul's wedding is only a few weeks away now... I can't believe it!  I did Tahnee's bridals last week and I'm dying to post them... unfortunately for me, I have to wait until after the wedding.  Congrats to Tahnee and Paul!

No comments:

Post a Comment