For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

:: Tahnee's Bridals :: Utah County Wedding Photographer


I have been waiting to post the images from this session for almost a month!  Tahnee and Paul went the traditional route and Paul wasn't allowed to see Tahnee in her wedding dress before the wedding, which is why I haven't been able to post these gorgeous images until now.  Tahnee looked absolutely breath taking in her dress and her hair was so pretty!  I was shocked when she told me she did her hair all by herself.  Amazing!  Here are a few favorites from my session with Tahnee:





Tahnee also made her own veil.  I thought it was so elegant!




Tahnee and Paul were married this past weekend.  I am so happy for them!  I'll have to post some of their wedding images soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment