For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

:: Easton :: Utah County Newborn Photographer


I think that newborn sessions are right up there on my list of favorites.  I love having a couple hours to snuggle with a tiny new little baby but not having to feed them or change their dirty diapers.  Maybe this is what it will feel like to be a Grandma someday?  Hah!  I took pictures of Easton when he was just six days old.  He was so tiny and so precious!  I think he may have been the easiest baby I've ever done pictures of.  He was pretty content the whole entire time.  When he was hungry, he didn't fuss at all.  Instead, he just tried to suck on anything he could get his little mouth on.  He was so adorable!  At the end of the session, we were able to snap a couple quick pictures of Easton and his big sister, Ellie.  I did pictures of Ellie a couple years ago so it was a lot of fun to see how much she had grown!  Here are a few of my favorites from this session so far:









No comments:

Post a Comment