For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

:: Terry & LeDessa :: Utah County Wedding Photographer


I got the opportunity a couple of weeks ago to photograph a beautiful wedding.  The wedding venue the beautiful Tuscany restaurant in Salt Lake City.  On the way up to the wedding, I was cringing at the weather.  It was freezing cold and snowing!  Lucky for us, we were still able to brave the snow and we ended up getting some beautiful images.   I'm not even half way through the editing, but I thought I'd show some of my favorites so far.


I got to the wedding early enough to sneak into the bridal suite and get some pictures of LeDessa while she was getting ready.


Terry gave LeDessa the beautiful necklace and bracelet - they matched her dress perfectly!


LeDessa and Terry were married in front of these beautiful stained glass windows.  We were still able to see the beautiful outdoors, but without freezing and getting snowed on.  It was perfect!


We took some pictures outside for about 15 minutes before the ceremony and about 15 minutes afterward.  For such a short amount of time, we got some really beautiful images.  It makes it easy when it's such a gorgeous couple!



The ceremony was absolutely beautiful.






It ended up being the perfect, intimate wedding.  Congratulations to LeDessa and Terry!

3 comments:

  1. These photos made me smile! I am so happy for all of them.
    LaRene

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMIGOSH Mr. & Mrs. Swinscoe, your pictures are fabulous. Everyone looks so happy and like your photographer said, the perfect, intimate wedding. Congratulations to you Dess and Terry. Please, please, send me a photo. Love n Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! Congrats LeDessa, Terry, Jodan and Kaitlyn!

    ReplyDelete