For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

:: Marc + Chelsi :: Utah County Wedding Photographer


I am in the process of trying to catch up on this blog.  From August until the new year, things were just crazy!  I realized I never did post any pictures from this beautiful wedding!

Marc and Chelsi are some of our close friends and we were so excited to be able to attend their sealing in the beautiful St. George temple.  Marc and Chelsi are one of the strongest couples we know - they have been through so much and are still standing strong together.  They are amazing!

  
Right when they walked out of the temple, you could see the look of pure happiness on both of their faces.





Marc kept me on my toes while we took pictures.  I think he gave one genuine smile for every ten funny faces.




Chelsi is stunning!




It was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple.  We are so lucky to call them our friends!

1 comment:

  1. Superb photography! It is very important to hire a good photographer for the wedding because it is one of the most important days of your life. Therefore, it seems like I am also going to hire this photographer for my wedding, but I would want to know if venue NYC is convenient for the photographer.

    ReplyDelete