For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

:: Paige :: Utah County Bridal Photographer


I wasn't able to post pictures of beautiful Paige's bridal session because her fiance (now husband) hadn't seen her dress.  I filed them away and forgot that I never posted them!  What a shame, because Paige makes a beautiful bride.


We took a few pictures at Salem Pond, but this one was my favorite from that location.


The rest of my pictures were taken in front of (and around) an old run down barn and I absolutely love how they turned out!  I think the reason I loved the location of the run down barn in Paige's bridals is because she was raised as an orchard farmer's daughter.





Paige has been married for about six months now, and it makes me happy to see her so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment