For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Monday, April 29, 2013

:: M. Family ::


On Friday night, we headed to one of my most favorite (and top secret, haha!) locations.  I was really excited to do pictures of this cute family.  I had so much fun with these two cute boys and their parents.  I always get a kick watching the parents of young kids stress a little bit at photo sessions... and I only enjoy it because it's not be on the other end of the camera!  I can just completely relate to the stress.  But, my favorite thing is posting some incredible sneak peeks for these families.  That way they realize the stress was all worth it!


I know the two boys aren't smiling and they both look grumpy, but I just love their little faces so much!  I loved this backdrop so much, but the boys didn't quite love it as much.


Landry liked the tires a lot better when he got to pick his own spot.


Isn't this such a beautiful little family?  I just love them!



Oh, sweet little Corbin!  I think it's torture for babies this age to sit on the grass (so many babies hate sitting on the grass!), but we finally got a teeny little smile from him.





I brought along the Radio Flyer tricycle and once Landry got a hold of that thing, we couldn't get him off of it.  I thought it was pretty adorable!


Look!  Everyone is smiling!  It's pretty much a miracle when you have a baby and a two year old :)




It was a lot of fun and the perfect day for taking family pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh!! LOVE those pics!! You do good work~and they are a darling family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love them! And I LOVE the grumpy faces... Bryce looks so handsome as well :)

    ReplyDelete