For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Sunday, May 26, 2013

:: K. Family ::


I had an amazing session with this family about ten days ago.  We headed down to the orchards, one of the most requested locations, and they did not disappoint.  The trees were beautiful, the back lighting was incredible, and the ground was covered with dandelions.  This little guy fell in love with dandelions and we spent the majority of the session playing with them.  I was so happy with the amazing images we came out with.  They are stunning!  It was such a great evening.  Here are a few of my favorites, so far:







We ended the session with a few pictures at the train tracks.  This one, above, is my favorite from the tracks.  Especially because this cute little guy has his room decorated with trains.  Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment