For more information, please visit my website at http://cherishphotographybykristen.com

Friday, February 5, 2010

:: Kaleb :: Provo, Utah, Utah County Family & Children Photographer


This cute little guy is 2 months old! I was worried the session would be a little more difficult because he was past the "newborn" stage, but he did so good! He hardly fussed the entire session and put up with outfit changes and poses. He even slept through a lot of the poses and even through a couple of the outfit changes. I'm already almost finished editing (new computer = less than half the time spent editing... wahoo!) the session and I think this first image is going to end up being one of my all time favorite newborn portraits.

Isn't he adorable? It makes me excited to have my own little one soon.








3 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that babies stinking guts... I could just kiss his lips and cheeks all over... You did such a fantastic job kristen.... I want you to my babies!!!! You're going to be having one yourself at that time thought so I don't know how that will work

    ReplyDelete